Friday, April 26, 2013

Here and Gone Again



Model: Morgana Vervain

Wow, I hate to admit but sometimes life seriously loves to toss lemons at you. In the meantime, I was able to convince a very special girl. My sister in fact, to pose for me and let me try and get back into the groove of fashion. I'm not happy with the quality of the pics, but after being out of the artistic groove so to speak, it's not surprising. However I love this model to death and her outfit was delish. Please be aware that sometimes my editing changes the colors of items so please always try an available demo if possible before purchasing.


Hair : Dragon Mesh - FEM - Gingerbread by Wasabi Pills
Skin : Marley - Sun Kissed - Run the World by .:Killa Skins:.
Necklace : Thana v2 by :*:CPD:*:
Dress : Belted Dress Skullies by FuK'N'HawT
Nails : XLong v1 by .:[RatzCatz]:.
Boots : Burlesque by [Gos]

0 comments:

Post a Comment