Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just a Dash of This and a Little of That






Your going to Oooh and Awwww over this beautiful outfit. 100% mesh, uses only 1 alpha and it looks AMAZING!!! The colors were beautiful and soft, and still gave the hint of winter season. And for that matter, Christmas right around the corner. So if your shopping for yourself or just want to get a present for that special someone, you definitely need to head on over to H.E.D and pick this up.

It moves perfectly with you, doesn't even look bad when dancing (although any break dancing might make it seem a little odd) it comes in multiple sizes so there is sure to be a fit for you. Also I could not get over how gorgeous these eyes were that come from ::SP:: Ok... so perhaps I just love this whole look, from the skin right down to the outfit. Simple yet elegant.  What more could a girl ask for?


Hair: D!va - Marie (Type a Cat's eye) - Free Gift
Skin: Glam Affair - Layla Light (D11)
Eyes: ::SP:: - Opal (can't remember where I got them, but creator is Ylang2 Resident (aka Ylang Ylang)
Nails: Candy Nail - Clear Glitter French 3color change
Outfit: H.E.D- Winter's Snowflake (mesh) comes in multiple sizes.


On a side note I would like to add that I realize it has been many months since my last post, and while it may seem that I don't do much here anymore, I wanted to update you all.

I suffer from some pretty debilitating heath issues in RL, and sadly that drags me away from SL sometimes for a few months at a time. So I'm never completely gone but there are times where I am missing in action. I appreciate those who have sent their blessings and feelings of well being my way. And appreciate everyone that visits this site. Take care for now and hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Holiday.

1 comments:

Donald J Bensch Sr said...

Heya, This is NecroFizzle. I left you a skype sms. I lost your text number when I clear my phone before I made a google contact for you. If you could, would you please send to me a text again. My number should be in the chat logs from game if it's not still on your phone. Allysia and myself miss you guys. Hope all is well.

Post a Comment