Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dancing To My Own Tune

Wow, who would have thought that being gone from doing art for a few months would make me feel like a rusty spoon. Trying to look up tutorials and what not at least saved me a little bit when it came to attempting to put shadows into this pic. I will say one thing though, I think it does not look half bad considering all I use is a mouse and PS CS5. Anyway, onto the real reason for this post. I put together this outfit as a fun little challenge to see how well I could do against a white background. I'm pleased with how awesome the outfit is. These shoes are very well detailed with their own shadows and fit amazingly well as a Mesh item. It also gave me a chance to blog about a new skin from Killa Skins by Alegra Taurus. Hope you all enjoy this ensemble.

Skin: Killa Skins - Marley (Sun Kissed Foxy)
Hair: Truth - Cyndi (black)
Clothes: Apple May Designs - Hot Mess
Bracelets: Edge Grafica - 37 Bracelet - Gotten from marketplace as a freebie at the time
                .:MANNA:. - Gouache Bracelet Blue
Necklace: ::GB:: - two-strand necklace_ Female (Was a gift at the time from GB)
Boots: TEN"10 - Megas boots
Make-up: Sorry Asia - Tape Face (Black) - was a free gift at the time
Head Item: Headphones MINIMAL TUNES  MK2 - V8o8 (head) *received from marketplace*
Face Piercing: Cadeling Garden - face plug piercing 4 (black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment