Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Summer Blast


Ricielli has some absolutely fabulous Mesh items in their store. It took me quite a long time just to decide on which item I was looking for. But once I was able to locate what I wanted, the rest of the outfit flew on like a leaf in the wind. I highly suggest taking a look at their items and see for yourself. And don't forget to stop by Wasabi Pills for some new Mesh hair. You won't be disappointed.

Skin: Al Vulo - Vero (black teeth)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Kamiko (Rye)
Outfit: Ricielli - Papi Jumpsuit (yellow)
Nails: Mandala - Long V2
Bracelets: Burroughs - Veronica
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix - Mana Breezie
Mouth: Ni.Ju - Chain Chomp Piercing (white)
Piercing: Cadeling Garden - Face Plug piercing 4
Tattoo: [XYR] - Stars Tattoo (freebie from marketplace)
Lashes: Catwa - 3d NoAlpha Lashes #2

0 comments:

Post a Comment