Saturday, July 7, 2012

Let The Sun Shine Through



So I got this chance to blog some very beautiful mesh dresses for Evolve. These are just a sneak peak of 3 of the different choices you have for this dress. These are part of their "So Emotional" line. I absolutely love them.They really completed my look I was going for which was a little exotic but not so much that I couldn't just be a girl out on the town. Be sure to take a look and pick up one of the many options you get to choose from.

Skin: Illusory - Love Cocoa (collabor88)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Reptilia Hair (Black Coffee)
Jewlery: Gift given to me many months ago no store available
Dress: Evolve - So Emotional #1 #2 and #6
Feet: +9 Summer Crocodile Sandal (rainbow) gotten from Marketplace
Nails: Mandala - Nail Palette 2 Long
Lashes: CatWa - 3d no alpha lashes #2

0 comments:

Post a Comment