Saturday, July 21, 2012

If I said "Mirror Mirror On The Wall" would you answer me?


Skin: Illusory Skin - Love Caramel
Collar: Etchaflesh - Double Buckle Neck Corset V3
Tattoo: Para Designs - Candy Goth
Makeup: - Damned - Tribal Make up
Face Tape: Sorry Asia
Shoes: Nardcotix - Mana Rosa Maria (black)
Piercings: SuPerBia: Set 7
Piercings: Ni.Ju - Chain Chomp (White)

Nails: Mandala - Milky Nails (black)
Hair: Ploom - Neopunk (black) *Hair Fair item only at this time*

I hope you enjoy todays look as much as I enjoyed creating it. A little bit of everything and yet it looks as though nothing at all. I have to say my main want for this look was thanks to the owner of SuPerBia. She has some amazing shapes/piercings you should really take a look into. Go and visit her store. Very sexy, with a punk/grunge feel to it. A little something for everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment