Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My heart can't hear you in the cold

When I got these new earrings from Secret Oktober, I began to wonder how could I show them off. I went from outfit to outfit until I found this gorgeous and seductive one from Wishbox. And no sooner had I put it on, then the rest of the ensemble just began to dress itself. This hair from Wasabi Pills has come to be one of my absolute favorites. It has an old yet very modern and artistic feel. I literally felt like a princess once I found everything that I wanted to wear. These earrings are a must to get if you want something unique and fun. They really do fit with almost any outfit, and you are sure to get questions on where they can be gotten. Happy Fashion hunting everyone.


Also I just realized that some parts to my outfit did not fully rez. (Punts SL, oh well. Such is the life of fashion in SL)


Shape - Killa Skins - Blair
Earrings - Secret Oktober - Cold as Ice
Outfit - Wishbox - Cassiopeia cream
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Reptilia / Wild Honey
Skin - Glam Affair - Layla / Light
Lashes - Catwa - 3D NoAlpha Lashes #2

0 comments:

Post a Comment