Friday, December 16, 2011

If only the snow could be as kind

As you are to me when you hold me in your arms.







I decided today that only one of my pictures would get any editing done to it. And that was the first one because I just wanted something a little different then the rest. I was given the opportunity to blog these gorgeous mesh boots that you see here today from the owner of Fierce Designs, Sally Soleil. Not only did they complete my outfit like a dream, but they fit me like a glove. I just had to show them off. Below you will get a list of the complete outfit.

Skin - Mojo - Sweety Cloud / Group Gift
Outfit - Epic - Older Group gift (Independence Jumper Red)
Shoes - Fierce Designs - Want me Santa
Nails - Mandala - Nail Pallet 2 / Long
Hair - Emo-tions - Stormy / Snow
Hair accessory - Viita - Reindeer Antler

0 comments:

Post a Comment