Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Play your tune to my heart.

While I may not be able to make pictures like I used to. Not much would need to be done to showcase this beautiful skin you receive from Mojo or the shape from H&E. I have fallen in LOVE with this look and the hair from Emo-tions made it perfect! Sitting next to a piano as music of Christmas fills the air... *smiles happily* You can't get much better than this.




Skin - Mojo (Group gift - Sweety Cloud)
Outfit - VioMagic - Summer Field Fantasy
Shoes - VioMagic - Skathi
Hair - Emo-tions - Nalani (Dark Brown)
Shape - H & E - Calisto shape with eyebrows preview **This landmark is good for their new place after Dec 1st.**
Nails - Mandala - Nail Palette 2/Long

1 comments:

Cali said...

The eyes were from myself btw :) Owner of Skittles.

Post a Comment