Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Take a little piece of my heart.

A double treat comes to you tonight from Siss Boom. I was trying to wrack my brains wanting to figure out how to show off one of the new skin lines from Killa Skins. When out of the blue and into my inventory came two gorgeous dresses to preview. I bring you these gorgeous treasures below. Enjoy and be sure to look below for where everything is from.




Look #2


Dress 1 - Siss Boom - Dinner at 8 (includes gloves,skirt, and everything you see minus shoes)
Hair - Donna Flora - Rosina bun / Blond
Skin - Killa Skins - Era 1930's Starlet
Shoes - Mstyle - Goshi Pumps / Rosso
Eyes - Skittles - Blue Gold Fleck (Store not quite available yet)

Dress 2 - Siss Boom - Sugared plum
Hair - Heart Softens - Rudy / Nuts
Skin - Al Vulo - Group gift - Matilde / Bitter chocolate
Eyes - Skittles - Blue Gold Fleck (Store not available yet)

0 comments:

Post a Comment