Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Squeeking a Peek



This was a fun ensemble to put together. I enjoyed running around with it for quite awhile until I finally had to put it away just do to the sheer amount of people that were msg'ing me for where I got the items/things I had for this look. Also please be adv that the skin tone is different than what I'm originally showing. They will come in 12 different skin tones. This is a sneak peak of this line that will be coming out from VoiD during this Halloween.

Skin - VoiD - Kitten Ivory New Generation
Tattoo - VoiD - Lil' Vamp Fangs
Hair - Head Mistress - Untamed Hearts: White
Dress - VoiD - Corset dresses [Monochrome]
Ears - Catnip - House Mouse
Feet - Smalltime - Smalltime Mouse Feets
Ball - Catnip - Balance Ball
Hat - Catnip - White Rabbit Mini Topper
Cuffs - Deviance - LC Prize / Playboy Bunny

0 comments:

Post a Comment