Sunday, October 9, 2011

- サigh Ŧashion -


Going shopping today I ran across an Avi I thought was absolutely beautiful. From outfit to hair and all the way down to the shoes. I was just left in awe and just had to blog about her. Lucky for me she was kind to pose long enough so I could snap a few piccies of her so I could write up this blog. YAY.. Model in pic is Cajsa Lilliehook, also if your interested you should go and check out her Blogroll Blogging Second Life. Guaranteed to show you some wonderful places for fashion and fun!


OutfitLaViere - The Blanche
GlovesDraconic Kiss - Revers a Lacet White
ShoesBaiastice - Nicki Ankle Boots (White)
Skin - -tb- Hiccup Light Skin -Mummer (winged brows)
HairMADesigns - ~ DORA ~ Red VI ( Truth Hairbase - quince )
LashesLeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl/touch me
Eyes - Poetic Colorts - classic - forest morning (m) bright



nother beautiful avi, and once more another to add to my collections of "I WANT IT" This gorgeous Doll look comes from no other than my very own SL Sissy Nikita Mullery. She was sweet enough to pull out this amazing entourage and dazzle me with it's creepy yet amazing detail. From a tattoo that truly makes you think she is a wind up doll from Steam punk come to life, yet delicate and fragile as can be seen in the picture below. Enjoy the view and if you see her running around. Be sure to tell her what you think.


Outfit - ~Wishbox~ - Wishbox bride black
Shoes/arm piece - Dirty Lynx - Kimoko
Hat - Fatal Love - Steampunk Top Hat (ladies)
Hair - Damselfly -  Morrisania/Black pearl
Tattoo - Curio Obscura  - Clockwork inside undershirt

1 comments:

itsonlyfashionblog.com said...

Thanks for your kind words. The skin is Tres Blah, I just noticed that my info was copied from her label and she does not write our her store name. Good luck with your new blog!

Post a Comment