Friday, October 14, 2011

Green with Envy

Hello again everyone. Tonight is a double treat for me as well as you. I have two ... count that once again.. TWO special items up for show and tell. One is a preview of some beautiful stockings that are sure to go with almost any outfit combo you can think of.. I was wracking my brains trying to think of just one outfit. I kept changing and changing and changing and... well you get the idea. I just could not make up my mind I had so many combinations. These beautiful stockings are from Children of Ares. Next up is the gorgeous VoiD skin preview. Edge - Maiden snow. Enjoy!!!


Skin - Void - Edge Maiden Snow
Hair - LoQ - Tiramisu (subscriber gift) - unsure if still available
Nails - Mandala - Milkyway ring/nails gaga black
Shoes - Kookie - Nyox/Noir
Stockings - Chilren of Ares - Stitched green thigh high stockings
Jacket - D@fnis Fashion - Cliantha box
Breasts - Lolas - Push ups
Neck Piece - Rozoregalia - Bouhachi neck ornament
Earrings - Rozoregalia - Hunting 9 special gift
Skirt - Insanya - Not your hun skirt

0 comments:

Post a Comment