Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fashion is Passion

Ⓨou all know what I'm talking about. Where fashion is passion and a girl knows just how to get things done. Today is definitely a boost to my passion. Art and beauty all wrapped up in one nice little package. And with that I introduce you to Chantellecassey Resident. Another sweety I ran into while at GoL . I have to say, that place is a fashion smorgusboard for anyone who wants to take a gander. Don't forget to give Chantelle a big hello if you see her, and I personally would not follow what her tattoo says, she might just show you her non sweet side. *grins*



hair - [lelutka] - mourray hair
skin - al vulo - vero pink
top - sticky fingers - my naughty black t-shirt
earings- [glow] studio - fatale earrings
nails - Mstyle
gloves - glue ink - Ree
jeans:: t whore sweet skinny jeans blue
cuffs bangals - osakki - hamur metalcuffs pweter
knickers - sticky fingers - my naughty panties
shoes - Angelic lefevre couture
tatoo -[dk] - wanna lick it

0 comments:

Post a Comment