Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's cold out there

After walking around at night *mind you I was always looking over my shoulder making sure I wasn't being followed* I decided that it was high time to do another blog. This time I hit up Killa Skins owner Alegra Taurus. She has been busy, busy, busy this time of year doing hunts, events, fashion shows, and even special halloween skins for those of us out there who enjoy this time of year. *coughs* So without further waiting I show you the Raven skin that I have fallen in love with.



Skin - Killa Skins - Raven_Night Cat
Clothes/shoes - FA Creations - Polka dots knitted winter outfit
Piercings - [-iPoke-] - Element
Lashes - Cake - Separated Lashes
Hair- Exile - Jane (free gift)
Jewelry - (Red) Mint - Rings (gift and available for free on market place for now)

0 comments:

Post a Comment